"The Marigold Tarot" - Classic
Third Edition. Featuring upgraded matte box finish with metallic foil stamping, and thumb-cuts. A 78-card tarot deck rooted in life, death, and gold. Draws references from anatomy, nature, and distinctly Punjabi imagery. Illustrated by Amrit Brar.
Does not feature gilded gold edging on the cards. For gilded gold edging, see "The Marigold Tarot - Gilded Gold Edition".
Purchase of this deck includes a downloadable PDF: "The Marigold Tarot: A Guide to the Symbolism." It does not include a printed copy of the guide (sold separately).
- 78-card tarot deck
- Minor Arcana pip cards
- Fully illustrated court cards
- Fully illustrated Major Arcana
- 310GSM German black-core, linen finish playing card stock
- Standard tarot card size at 2.75"x4.75"
- Metallic gold ink printing featured on cards (not foil)
- 2-piece foil-stamped nested box