"The Marigold Tarot" - Classic
Fourth Print Edition. A 78-card tarot deck rooted in life, death, and gold - now includes a matte-black pocket guidebook/"LWB".
The Marigold Tarot draws references from anatomy, nature, and distinctly Punjabi imagery. Illustrated by Amrit Brar.
Does not feature gilded gold edging on the cards. For gilded gold edging, see "The Marigold Tarot - Gilded Gold Edition".
Printed hardcover copy of the guidebook sold separately.
- 78-card tarot deck
- Pocket guide/"LWB"
- Minor Arcana pip cards
- Fully illustrated court cards
- Fully illustrated Major Arcana
- 310GSM German black-core, linen finish playing card stock
- Standard tarot card size at 2.75"x4.75"
- Metallic gold ink printing featured on cards (not foil)
- 2-piece foil-stamped nested box